Monday, January 31, 2011

Rikki and Anthony

Introduce yourself...
My name is Rikki, I'm a 28 year old Graphic Designer/Illustrator from Newcastle.
Introduce your accomplice...
Well his name is Anthony and he is a 31 year old teacher (that's right I'm hot for teacher as he always reminds me!)
Quick five:
How long have you been together? 10 years in September, our anniversary is the first day of Spring!

Pet Names?
Oh god, we have so many dumb things we call each other... Ants nickname is Noodle so variations on that such as Nerdle, Noods, Poods, Poodle and Strud-Poods are all winners, he calls me really cute things like pork-rind toes and/or Bilby toes (don't ask) and Sniffy (pronounced like you have a very blocked sinus)
Song/movie/anything that remind you of your partner?
We both love the book Catcher in the Rye, we both read a lot actually so we are always recommending books to each other.
Who chased who?
Well I did all of the hard work, like organise our first date and initiate our first kiss... We like to refer to the first few months of pursuing each other as "nerd courting", we were both hideously shy.
Describe your relationship in one word?
Amaze-balls!
How did you meet?
When my mate Tim from uni offered to feed my poor starving self one evening, Noods was his flat mate, they lived in this ridiculous warehouse conversion with about 8 or so dudes.. it was like the ultimate sausage-fest, with skateboards and ninja swords and dick tricks flying everywhere.
First impressions?
That he was cute, he used to have these long curls, and sweet, he walked me to the bus stop and made sure I got home safely.

Where did you go for your first date?
Well he came over to my place and we watched Alice in Wonderland, the version where Whoopi Goldberg's the Cheshire cat, we had a beer and a chat whilst sitting on the furthest ends of the couch from each other (what did I say about nerd courting!!)

What made you fall in love with them?
He's a lot of fun, he's really silly like me, he's thoughtful and gosh darn he's super cute to boot!

Sweetest thing that they have done for you?
Takes me op-shopping... He hates it but if I beg he'll do it... He's also pretty good on the buying flowers for no reason front.
Best thing about your accomplice?
He's really handy and builds things,he knows how to do manly things that I can't do, loves gardening, takes me camping, is a good cook and gets into all kinds of funny fads... Oh that's another nickname Fad-boy!

Where can we find more about you?
http://mayorettes.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment