Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Amy and Kyle

Introduce yourself...My name is Amy Silva, I'm 17 years old and a student at Uwm College.


Introduce your accomplice.. His name is Kyle Acuff and he is 19 years old and also a student at Uwm College. He's a wonderful guy and so glad I finally met a guy like him in my life.

Quick five
How long have you been together?
11 baby months, our anniversary is October 20th seventeen days after my birthday.

Pet names?
He like's to call me Booty Boo and our panda that he bought me is named Mr.chubby.
When I tell Kyle I miss him, I'll say Mr.chubby misses you. I find that really cute.



Song/movie/anything that reminds you of your partner?
Our song is Wish you were here by Pink Floyd.
"How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl"
We would always say that to each other on the phone and we own a fish tank so this song always get's us to think about each other.

Who chased who?
Well this is going to sound a little odd but on facebook he kept poking me and one day decide to message me. We became friend's for awhile then he finally asked me out in October.

Describe your relationship in one word?
Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment