Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fee and Ben

 Introduce yourself...Hi I'm Fee, I'm 26 and live at the Sunshine Coast, in Qld. Australia. I love art and love and having fun!

  

Introduce your accomplice...My boyfriend's Ben he's 28, also lives on the sunny coast and he was exactly who I was looking for a whacky arty dude, with Jewish features and a soft kind heart! 

Quick five:
How long have you been together? Started dating Jan 2010, so a year!
How did you meet?
On a dating site
Song/movie/anything that reminds you of your partner? Farewell Rocketship by Children's Collide and Piranha's 3d :P
Where did you go on your first date? Night time venturing at Buderim Waterfalls
Describe your relationship in one word.. Sweet
Pet Names?
I'm pretty uncreative with mine for Ben – bento box, benarama, ben :P
Ben Calls me :Femu, femutron, feling, felix, fema...hang on there's too many to write!
First impressions? When I first met Ben in real life, I opened my front door and straight away thought we wouldn't get along. I thought he was far too good looking and his beard was far too manicured for us to have anything in common :P
 Who chased who?I think we equally dug each other but we were both shy wieners! We both thought we had reached friends zone but really we were both secretly liking one another!

 Friends Zone, The First Text!

What made you fall in love with them?When Ben told me he owned a David the Gnome book, actually bragged that he owned a better edition than mine :P
Sweetest thing that they have done for you?
Drew a bunny, got it embroidered and got his mum to help him sew it up for me :)  I love bunnies!!! and creative boys!
Best thing about your accomplice? He's a very considerate boy and he likes strange things and he loves love and he writes nice things to me...
Where can we find more about you?
I usually post our adventures over at my Burntfeather blog

2 comments:

  1. awwww!!! :) *pokes fee and ben* you 2 are so sweet, awesome photos and drawings and stories!
    that first photo is so arty!
    beautiful :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks heather! Loved all your photos too, good pickin :)

    ReplyDelete