Friday, January 21, 2011

Emily and Ethan

Introduce yourself...
Hi, I'm Emily and I'm fifteen years old. I'm so insanely shy that it's kind of embarrassing. I blush a lot and I snort when I laugh too hard. Once you get to know me, I'm pretty funny and obnoxious, or at least I think so.

Introduce your accomplice...
His names Ethan and he's the most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on. He's sixteen, but we're the same age for a couple months out of the year. Gotta love late bloomers. He's a lot calmer than I am and he's so sweet. He likes to wear whatever he wants, he definitely has his own drumbeat going. That's my favorite thing about him, honestly.

Quick five:
How long have you been together?
A year this February twelfth.

How did you meet?
This is actually a really funny story. The two of us are not the best athletes (he's far better than I) so we were always kinda shuffled to the back during games. I was so afraid to talk to him. I always thought he was so cute. He started all the conversations and eventually I got the cajones to ask his best friend for Ethan's number. The rest is history.


Song/movie/anything that reminds you of your partner?
Pretty much any song by Blue October, Tonight by FM Static, Take Me as I am by FM Static and In This Moment by Since October. Movies: Alice in Wonderland, Green Mile, Paul Blart, Narnia, Hangover, The Killers. A lot of things remind me of him.

 
Where did you go on your first date?
Our first date was like...five months in. We went to the movies and saw Despicable Me. Then we went to the food court and had a little dinner. It was actually super nice.

Describe your relationship in one word?
Electric!

Pet Names?
Secret secret :D

First impressions?
I thought he was so insanely attractive. Like, take my breath away and knock me out handsome. I also thought he was really funny and slightly mysterious. He thought I was innocent and shy (which is true).
Who chased who?
I initiated texting conversations. He initiated in person talking. In my mind, I chased him, but I don't really know.


What made you fall in love with them? 
He's so sweet and caring and fun. He's so easy to talk to. He's my best friend. He's just so simply easy to talk to. I love him more than anything. Ahhhhh, I could go on for days about what made me fall ass over teakettle for him.

Sweetest thing that they have done for you? 
Ethan does so much for me. I think being himself has been the sweetest thing he's ever done for me, his honesty has been so sweet.


Best thing about your accomplice?
He's just simply the best. Probably his originality or how he's not afraid to be himself.

Where can we find more about you? 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seeemilyclick/ orrr http://dreamersarethefirst.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment